We are looking for an enthusiastic, energetic, personable, friendly, intelligent & passionate person who is knowledgeable in the aesthetics industry. The qualified candidate will be proficient at cosmetic injections and have a good understanding of the full Allergan line of Dermal Fillers & Botox, Bio Identical Hormone Therapy & PRP Treatments (to be trained) and more. We are currently looking for someone for a minimum of two days a week or more. Must be open to work Saturdays and /or Sundays.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Facilitate new patient consultation & health history review.
- Create & execute a customized treatment plan for each client.
- Perform examinations & screenings of patients.
- Perform all medical spa procedures.
- Provide after-care/ongoing care information & resources to patients.
- Ensure patient records are kept up to date.
- Consult with other healthcare professionals as needed.
- Deliver quality, physician-level care while complying with company policies, safety regulations & productivity metrics.
- Able to recommend, promote & sell medical aesthetics services & products to clients.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Massachusetts Registered Nursing License required
- 2+ years injecting experience
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, both verbal & written
- Patient & compassionate nature
- Ability to operate as part of the team, alongside physician & Nurse Practitioner
- Proficiency in computer-based data management programs & information systems required
Please email cover letter & resume to: