Baypath Humane Society
Baypath Humane Society of Hopkinton is dedicated to providing shelter, care, humane treatment and loving homes for stray or unwanted companion animals. We seek to serve our community by fostering relationships, promoting education and making a positive impact on pet overpopulation.
Friends of Ugandan Orphans is a non profit organization incorporated in 2005 in the Commonwealth of Mass. In 2002 a few of us visited Uganda for the first time at the invitation of certain Ugandan Christians. W were impressed and felt the compassion with what we observed there. Therefore, it was the beginning of the FOUO creation. Since that time a very small dedicated group of us has been visiting Uganda on regular bases (sometimes three times a year).
We have no administrative fees and we provide for all our own expenses. We pledged that 100% of all funds raised to go to all those in need.
During our visits we have found and concentrated our efforts to helping orphanages. Especially two in particular one located in a remote village (Golomolo) in the Mukono District called GOSSAGE. The other one located in the Town of Mityana Called Trio Primary School.
Both were found to do great works with very needy kids (a good number of them with Aids.
Some of the services provided are:
- FOOD (Currently $600/mo feeds 130 kids)
- PURCHASE OF CHICKENS (Over 4,000)
- PURCHASE OF PIGS (14)
- KNEETING MACHINE
- CLOTHING/SHOES/EDUCATIONAL SUPPLIES/SPORTING SUPPLIES
- AIDS TESTING
- RING WARM TREATMENTS
- BUILDING A DINING HALL/KITCHEN (Gossage)
- BUILDING A GUEST HOUSE
- SUPPORTING 12 STUDENTS TO CONTINUE THEIR EDUCATION
- SOLAR ENERGY TO PROVIDE POWER TO THE HOLE ORPHANAGE (Trio)
- WATER EXTRACTION WITH PUMP
- IMPROVEMENT OF WATER COLLECTION SYSTEM
- FENCE BUILDING
- TRIP(S) -Fish farming and amusement park
- HAIR CUTTING
- DAYS FOR GIRLS TRAINING